Hydraulic Power Unit
Hydraulic power units or HPU ensures reliable, cost-effective operation and maximum productivity.
Shellby supplies broad range of efficient, reliable standard and custom hydraulic power units (HPU) are engineered to meet any requirement to suit industries all over Australia.
Our HPU's are available with options for capacities, controls, manifolds, pumps and configurations. The power units are built with quality components under stringent manufacturing standards.
- Digital controller allowing for custom local operations and full remote monitoring and operation of the unit via Modbus.
- SAM unit integrations for well speed control.
- Additional available binary I/O’s to allow for custom PLC control of 3rd party site equipment.
- Electronic control of hydraulic oil flow independent of engine speed.
- Closed loop control of well head speed (with Well head speed sensor).
- Closed loop control of engine loading (minimum loads maintained on engine regardless of hydraulic system demands).
- Fully bunded, high profile enclosure with no rain access.
- Heated gas train enclosure during unit operation prevent freezing of gas train components.
- All site tie in points (Electrical, communication and hydraulic) located at the common end of the unit, eliminating clutter around access doors and controller.
- Internal canopy temperatures maintained near external ambient temperatures.
- Quite operation Canopy with easy access to all internal components for servicing and maintenance.
- Choice of engine manufacture and size to match well head requirements and client standardised equipment requirements.
- Large externally accessible engine oil top up tank, with back to base low top-up oil level signal.
- Extended engine oil sump.
- Control Panel located away from hydraulic hoses and other services.