Power Generation Units
Dedicated diesel, dedicated gas or dual fuel powered generators to power your operations.
Shellby offers a huge range of either diesel or gas powered gensets or dual fuel powered generators designed to meet your specific market requirements.
Our Generator sets are available from portable to industrial configurations. We can help you select the right genset to meet your power needs.
Our suite of generators, engines, pumps and compressors are complimented by the latest solar and power storage technology.
- Full digital control allowing for full remote operation and monitoring of the unit via Modbus.
- SAM unit compatible for well speed control
- Additional available binary I/O’s to allow for custom PLC control of 3rd party site equipment.
- Electronic control of hydraulic oil flow independent of engine speed.
- Engine speed internally determined based on predetermined speed profiles.
- Closed loop control of well head speed (with Well head speed sensor). Enter a well head speed into the controller and the controller will set the optimal engine speed and hydraulic flow rate to achieve and hold the desired well speed.
- Fully bunded enclosure with no rain access.
- Exhaust plenum mounted gas train enclosure providing residual heat to the gas train to prevent freezing (note: the gas train itself is not mounted directly in the plenum)
- All tie in points (Electrical, communication and hydraulic) located at the same common end of the unit, eliminating cable trays in front of access doors and around the unit.
- Internal canopy temperatures maintained near external ambient temperatures, air is drawn directly into the canopy from outside of the unit and then expelled through the radiator via the exhaust plenum.
- Reduced noise levels due to 50mm Rockwool insulation throughout. Retained with perforated gal sheeting.
- Choice of engine manufacture and size (Cummins, GM, etc)
- Externally accessible engine oil top up tank, with back to base low top up oil level alarm
- Extended engine oil sump
- Control Panel located away from hydraulic hoses and other services.